SacTown Veg Society is a volunteer-driven charitable organization governed by an elected board of directors. We are dedicated to bringing you information about vegetarian and vegan activities.
To inspire people to choose a healthier, greener, more peaceful lifestyle.
The STVS aims to:
- Promote a vegan lifestyle for the health of people, animals, and the environment
- Provide accurate information about the ethical, environmental, and health impacts associated with animal-based foods
- Provide support to those interested in, considering, or practicing vegetarian and vegan lifestyles, regardless of their motivations
- Encourage restaurants, medical facilities and establishments in the Sacramento Metropolitan area to offer more vegan options.
- Promote the planting of gardens to provide fresh produce to children and adults in the Sacramento region.
We strive to inform and support the vegetarian and vegan community through our meetings, social events, outreach programs, and this website.
We invite you to attend our events. Our members are happy to answer any questions you have about the organization. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Join the SacTown Veg Society Meetup group: To receive notices about meetings & events, please join our Meetup group. Go to the STVS Meetup Page and click on “Join.”
Mail: PO Box 163583, Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone: Call Glenn Destatte at (916) 455-0563